Collaborative School Committee
The CSC is proactive, anticipating needs and creating solutions. Teller’s CSC is a site-based management team made up of the principal, four teachers, four parents, one classified employee and one community representative. Members serve two-year, staggered terms. The Committee meets monthly and is open to the public. DPS CSC’s have been given the responsibilities in the following areas:
- Student Achievement: The CSC reviews the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) for the school according to district guidelines, and in collaboration with the school community, based on current objective achievement data provided by the central office and meeting the approval of the appropriate assistant superintendent.
- Budget: The CSC Committee advises the development of a school budget according to district guidelines that supports the objectives of the UIP, based on the allocations from the Board of Education.
- Relationships: The CSC establishes relationships with parents, community members, civic, service and neighborhood organizations, to increase involvement in the school, and ensure full inclusion of all groups within the school community in the CSC process.
- Safety and Discipline: The CSC reviews school procedures and policies as a part of the UIP, including a review of the discipline and safety issues at the school; incorporating, as a part of that review, an analysis of the data on verbal threats and physical harm to teachers, Scholars, and community members.
- Staffing Allocation: The CSC advises the principal by making recommendations concerning the use of the staffing allocations in the school budget provided to the school by the Board of Education.
- Evaluation of the Principal: Annually evaluating the principal.
Meetings and Minutes:
The CSC meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 5:00pm – 6:00pm, unless otherwise noted. Meetings typically take place in the Library.
Please see the Teller Master Calendar for the proposed meeting dates for the 2019-2020 school year.
Agendas and meeting minutes will be posted online as soon as they become available after meetings. You can link to materials from previous years below.
Archived Meeting Materials
2019-2020 CSC Members
Sabrina Bates, Principal
Abram Janson, Assistant Principal
Trevor Price, Parent Representative
Jody Hyde, Parent Representative
Lynn Kutner, Parent Representative
Kristina Reilly, PTA Constituent Representative
Stephanie Chesla, Teacher Representative
Visit the Teller Parent-Teacher Association Page