We are gearing up for the 2017 – 2018 school year! Get your pencil’s ready to mark up those calendars! All dates are also in our Teller Master Calendar on the Calendar page of this website!
- Student Registration – August 8th, 6:00am – 2:00pm & August 9th, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Please enter Teller Elementary through the main front doors off of Garfield Street.
- New Family BBQ – August 10th, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- 2933 E. 8th Avenue, NW corner of 8th and Milwaukee
- All new families to the Teller Elementary community are encouraged to attend! The principal and the assistant principal will be there to meet new families from 5:00pm – 6:00pm!
- Lemonade Social – August 17th, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Families and students will have the opportunity to meet their new classroom teacher(s) on the blacktop. Lemonade and cookies will be provided. Families and students will not be permitted to enter the building or classrooms at this time.
- Please note that the Lemonade Social flyer received at registration that will be handed out has an error. The Lemonade is not from 4:00pm – 5:00pm. .
- First Day of School & Solar Eclipse – August 21st
- Free breakfast starts at 7:45am for any and all students.
- Grades 1 – Grades 5, 8:10am – 3:00pm
- Drop-off and Dismissal from playground drop-off.
- ECE, 8:10am – 10:30am
- Parent Meeting, please bring ECE students.
- Kinder, 8:10am – 11:20am
- Parent Meeting, please bring Kinder students.
- Back to School Night – August 31st, 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- This is a student free evening designed with parents in mind to learn about classroom routines, rituals, expectations, and other school-wide operational details. Additional details to come at a later date.
If you have any clarifying questions, please feel free to call the main office at 720-424-3560!