Taste for Teller
What is the Taste for Teller?
A wine tasting and silent auction that brings the Teller community and the Congress Park neighborhood together. Participants must be 21+ years of age. The wine tasting is sponsored by Marczyk’s Fine Wines, and items for the silent auction are donated by parents. In past years, auction items have included tickets to sporting events, certificates to local restaurants, spa packages, weekend getaways, and the students’ favorite – sleepovers at Teller chaperoned by teachers and office staff. Wines are also available for order from Marczyk’s that night and a portion of the proceeds are donated back to Teller.
We Need Your Help with Donations
The Taste for Teller is one of our largest annual fundraising events, but it needs love and care. Specifically, donations. This is your opportunity to get creative! Please start thinking about possible donation items for our silent auction. If you have something that you would like to donate, please use the Teller Auction Item Donation Form below. Just download the form, fill it out, and send it to our donation captain, Cassidy Modanlou firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate an Item
To donate an item or event, use our Teller Auction Item Donation Form. Some great ideas include:
- Host a dinner at your house for two or more couples – Your culinary specialty or a personal chef!
- Are you an crafter? Knit a cool costume or winter items, pottery or whatever strikes your fancy!
- Are you a furniture make? Create colorado themed items or your specialty!
- Do you have a product business? Jewelry, Bags, Skin Care, Nutritional Products, etc
- Do you own a business or are a service provider? Financial Services, Home decorating, Haircuts, Nails, Flowers, Restaurants, etc
- Do you teach classes or are an expert in a trade? We’d love you to share you skills! Clay making, wallpaper consultation, etc
- Do you have any sports memorabilia? Signed items are a hit!
- Do you have a condo? Weekend excursions are very popular – just specify the dates
- Where are the sports fans with season tickets? Are you out of town on any dates?
- Do you have a connection to the arts? Theater, Opera, Ballet Tickets
- Are you a photographer? Can you offer a free session and at least 1 photo? What about your amazing prints?
- Calling all bakers? How about a custom birthday cake!
- Do you have a cool job? How about donating a job shadowing!
- Do you want to make a themed basket? You pick the theme and fill it up!
- Gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants are always welcome too!
Solicit a Donation
If you have a contact with a person or business who might be interested in donating something to Taste For Teller, or if you’d like to make a few calls to places that might donate, we would appreciate your help! The auction is only as good as the donations we receive, so please help us out with getting some great stuff!
We’ve created a SignupGenius Page so we don’t keep asking the same people multiple times,
Sign Up to Solicit a Donation
Child Care for Taste for Teller
1. Child care will be provided for up to 60 children age 4 and older at Teller from 5:15pm to 9:00pm. (Event is 5:30pm-8:30pm)
2. To reserve a spot parents need to pay via check or cash to Teller PTA for $40 to Gabby Herndon by Thursday, November 3rd. (There is no school on Friday)
3. Students will be provided pizza, drinks and snacks.
4. Activities will include a craft, games and other fun!
5. Students must be picked up by 9:00. Parents late to pick up students will be charge $1/minute at the door.
Are you interested in joining the Taste For Teller Committee? Contact email@example.com for more info!