REMINDER: REGISTER YOUR STUDENT! ~ 182 students still have not registered for school!
That’s right, we have nearly 200 families who have not yet registered for the school year that starts in a few weeks!
If you have been accepted through the School Choice Process, that does not mean you have been automatically registered for school officially!
- For the 2018-2019 school year, registration is strictly online.
- During the registration window, ALL families must verify and update their student’s information online.
- Please visit schoolchoice.dpsk12.org to register and verify student information.
- If you need support registering your student online, Teller’s computer lab will be open TODAY, Wednesday, August 1st from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Thursday, August 2nd from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Teller staff members and PTA representatives will be available to help with any questions you may have.
- Additionally, if you would like information about Discovery Link and/or after school enrichment, Maddisen Coil will be at Teller during the hours listed above on both August 1st and 2nd.