Simply Giving is Teller’s largest and most effective fundraiser. It is a direct donation program in which friends and family can contribute money to the school through a one-time donation, or make a recurring monthly donation through a credit or debit card. The PTA created Simply Giving In response to state budget cuts that threatened to eliminate vital programs such as full-time physical education, arts, and music for our students.
Simply Giving is a quick and easy way for all families to contribute to their child’s education and receive a tax benefit. Any amount makes a difference whether it’s $10, $10 a month, or $500 a month.
It is accessible for out-of-town relatives, too, who otherwise would have a hard time participating in school fundraising events.
Finally, Simply Giving creates a stable revenue source for our school, making budgeting more predictable and additional grant proposals more attractive. There are no door-to-door sales, no repeat visits to neighbors, no asking colleagues, and no hassle. It’s simple: just give.
Contributions to Simply Giving have enabled Teller to:
- Purchase general operating expenses to supplement the DPS budget which has been affected by recent state budget cuts.
- These funds allow the school to expand their ability to not cut existing programs and provide supportive services including:
- Paraprofessionals to assist teachers in the classroom and ensure each student’s needs are met
- Part-Time PE teacher to enable numerous physical education opportunities for students during the week
- Music & Arts teachers to enable creative and engaging opportunities for students during the week
- Fund field trips and transportation to extend the classroom experience
All Simply Giving donations will be recognized with a “Supporter Ribbon” on our “Simply Giving Display” coming soon!
Check out our Simply Giving Dollar-A-Day Program!
Simply Giving Dollar-A-Day
Simply Giving Rewards!
- Sign up for a recurring donation by October 31st and get a “Proud Teller Supporter” YARD SIGN and CAR MAGNET!
Simply Giving Recurring Donation
Sign up for an easy recurring donation to the school through monthly charges to a credit or debit card. Rest easy knowing your contribution is making a difference every month!
To enroll in Simply Giving, sign up at Simply Giving and select “Recurring Donation” and your desired monthly amount.
How it works:
- Set up your desired monthly contribution ($10 monthly minimum).
- You will receive an email each month notifying you of the charge (as well as it appearing on your credit/debit card statement).
- Funds are deposited into Teller PTA’s account.
- Donations are tax deductible. EIN: 84-6047983
- No fees are required. There is an option to cover the processing fee ($0.30 + 3% Credit Card/1% ACH/4.1% AMEX) if you would like.
- Donations can be changed or stopped easily. Just login to your account.
Simply Giving One-Time Donation
You can make a one-time donation to the school through via cash, check, credit/debit card, or ACH transaction. All contributions make a huge difference for our Teller Scholars!
Make a one-time donation, go to Simply Giving and select “One-Time Donation” and your desired amount.
Cash or check can also be dropped off in the office. Please make checks to Teller PTA.
Mail check to: Teller PTA, 1150 Garfield St., Denver, CO 80206
For questions about Simply Giving, please contact email@example.com.
Shop @ Smile.Amazon.com
You can support Teller Elementary every time you shop at Amazon by using our special links to reach the https://smile.amazon.com/ site.
It costs you nothing, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a 10% of the purchase price to Teller.
You can also support Teller continually by using these browser extensions that will automatically credit our school for all your future Amazon purchases:
- Firefox users: Simply install the Amazon Firefox Extension and configure it to use our Amazon affiliate code: telleeleme-20
- Safari users: Install the Affiliatizer extension and configure it to use our Amazon affiliate code: telleeleme-20
- Chrome users: Install the Philanthropist extension, then when prompted enter our affiliate code: telleeleme-20
Grocery and Gift Cards Program
We will have the following options available this year:
- Gift Cards Sales will be available leading up to several holidays & teacher appreciation week.
- Fall Inventory Blow-Out Sale
- Limited supplies of Sprouts, Target, Starbucks, and other gift cards will be available for purchase on site.
- ShopWithScrip.com are an easy way to buy gift cards with a % going back to Teller
- Purchase individual or bulk gift cards online from nationwide retailers, restaurants, gas stations, hotels, and much, much more!
- Reloadable Grocery Cards (Safeway & Kroger) – Buy a card for $5 and reload it before you shop.
- Corporate bulk orders by request.
Signing up with ShopWithScrip.com is easy. Here’s how:
- Log onto www.ShopWithScrip.com
- Click the Family Sign Up tab on the left and enter your information
- Enter the Teller Enrollment Code: 678178ED35761
- Enroll in PrestoPay and email Lisa Aiken (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your approval code
- Once approved, you can order gift cards anytime and when you need them! Payments are deducted from your bank account within 24 to 48 hours for a nominal fee of $0.15 fee per transaction
- Please allow 1-3 days for setting up your account. Approval codes need to be generated and processed.
- There are some retailers that offer a ScripNow option; where you receive an e-card via email within minutes.
- Others offer a ReloadNow option, which allows you to add funds to the card before you head to the store.
- Traditional plastic gift cards that can be mailed directly to your home (shipping charges may apply).
All families who sign up for ShopWithScrip.com by November 1st will be entered into a drawing for a free Teller Hoodie (sizes subject to availability).
All families who place an order by October 31st will be entered into a drawing for a $25 grocery gift card.
Questions about Gift Cards? Contact Lisa Aiken at 720-544-1303 or via email at email@example.com
You can purchase a subscription to receive a monthly item from the MightyFix (it’s only $10/month!), or you can shop from a ton of different sustainable, reusable, family-friendly supplies. You can help to protect our environment with reusable water bottles, lunch boxes, sandwich bags and more, while also raising funds for Teller! MightyNest will donate 15% of your purchase to our school!
Support Teller and Buy Sustainable School Supplies!
Our vibrant Teller community gets creative and finds all kinds of ways to contribute to our school. Below are some ways you can be social, meet new people, and have fun with your kids, while making a difference for our school.
- Monthly Restaurant Nights, Happy Hours, & Shop Back Days – Throughout the year, many local businesses and restaurants sponsor Teller by donating a predetermined percentage of sales on specific days/times. These “Shop Back Days” or “Restaurant Nights” are a fun way to support Teller and the local community. Eat and drink for a good cause! Events will be posted on the community calendar and included in the Teller ROAR newsletter. If you are interested in hosting an event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community/Progressive Dinners/Events – Parents create a theme and serve as hosts to other parents, family, and friend. Each guest buys-a-share for their seat and proceeds go to Teller.
- Teller Dad’s Club – Dads hang out with each other (and sometimes the kids) doing fun activities like poker, biking, bowling, & other events. Each Dad donates to play.
- Box Tops for Education – Collect those Box Tops! Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for Teller. Contests happen throughout the year between classrooms with great prizes, like a pajama party or a popcorn/movie party AND the winning teacher will receive a gift card. We are hoping to double our Box Tops collection this year! Our goal is to earn $2,000 for our school, which is 20,000 Box Tops! Get grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors, etc. to contribute! Please send them in clipped appropriately and make sure the date is showing.
- Scholastic Book Drives/Book Fairs – Ordering from Scholastic Book Clubs supports both your child and the school. Not only are you helping to create a reading habit that will benefit your child throughout life, but you’re also helping your child’s teacher earn free books and bonus points that can be redeemed for educational materials, supplies, and more!
Teller Wear – Order your gear and show your school spirit! Teller t-shirts, sweatshirts, baseball hats, folders, etc. are available. More details on the Teller Wear Page.