Camp Days & 2019 Summer Information
Summer Camp Registration will open on Tuesday, February 5th at 8:00 am!
**Enrichment Exploration Summer Camp Registration is NOW OPEN! **
Summer Registration is coming up quickly and will be open until locations reach the maximum capacity. For all registration based questions, please look through the linked handouts below to help assist you with registering or specific summer questions. If you have specific questions after looking through the handouts, please reach out to our Registration Office at 720-423-1781 or visit our Registration Office at 1617 S. Acoma St. Denver, CO 80223.
Discovery Link Summer 2019 Locations: Brown, Isabella Bird, Lincoln, Lowry, Slavens, Steck and Swigert
– ( 6/10 – 8/2) *No camp on 7/4 or 7/5
Discovery Link ECE Summer 2019 Locations: Isabella Bird, Lincoln and Lowry (*Limited Spots Available)
– (6/10 – 8/2) *No camp on 7/4 or 7/5
Sports Camp 2019: High Tech Elementary and Sabin Elementary
– High Tech Elementary (6/10 – 6/28) and Sabin Elementary (7/8 – 7/26) *No camp week of 7/1 (Rising 1st – Rising 5th graders only!)
Enrichment Exploration Summer Camp 2019: Bromwell
– (6/3 – 7/19) *No camp week of 7/1
**For rates, weeks, and specific information, check out the Discovery Link Summer web page and the Information handout below!
Summer 2019 Registration Instructions for CURRENT families
Summer 2019 Registration Instructions for NEW Families
Summer 2019 Important Information
Need programming on Non-Contact Days or Holiday Breaks… Look no further!
Discovery Link offers full day programming on most DPS Teacher Planning and Assessment days and holds full day camps during several days of the holiday breaks.
ALL FAMILIES wishing to attend camps that happen while school is out MUST REGISTER separately to the regular Discovery Link program! Camps Days are open to the entire school community, including parents not currently signed up for Discovery Link. Students must be 5 years of age and new families must complete the online form and provide immunization records.
- The link to register for these days will be available 45 days prior to the Camp day. If you pre-register your child for these days, the cost is $38.00 per day. The drop-in rate is $76.00 (availability not guaranteed) day of.
- New this year, we ARE able to accommodate single day sign ups for camps!
- Registration is taken on a first come, first served basis for these programs.
Discovery Link Camp Day Registration!
Helpful Registration Information:
Note: If you are a “New” family that means you have NOT created an account through SchoolCare Works. If you register through your “Connect Portal” that means you HAVE created an account through SchoolCare Works. (Discovery Link or Enrichment families HAVE created an account – email Maddisen if you need your login information!)
- Select your location
- Bromwell (or any site) for ALL Camp Days
- Click on “2018-2019 Camp Days”
- Make sure you fill in all the questions with a red star
- You will receive an email after you register stating your registration was received.
- Please reach out if you did not receive this email after registering.
- You will receive a “Welcome” email at least 1 week before the camp or dismissal day date.
Camp Days for the 2018 – 2019 School Year – Preferred site is Bromwell – may choose any site.
- October 22nd and 23rd
- November 19th and 20th
- December 27th and 28th
- January 2nd, 3rd and 4th
- March 4th
- March 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th
- April 29th
Please Note, we will NOT be holding camp on the following days due to all buildings being closed:
- January 21st (Monday)
- February 1st (Friday)
- February 18th (Monday)
- March 29th (Friday)
- May 27th (Monday)
For more specific information about Camp days and Summer information, please check out our Discovery Link website!
Discovery Link Website